The best school technology leadership program in the country?
- 15 graduate credits worth of online synchronous and asynchronous courses that go deep, DEEP, DEEP - deeper than any other program I know – on ISTE’s digital leadership standards for administrators?
- the ability to fold those courses into a graduate certificate, Master’s degree, or Ph.D. from a flagship university?
- an executive cohort model that allows educators from all around the world to participate (and has them doing so!)?
- immersion in an active global community of learners focused on technology leadership concerns?
- joint administration by most of the Educational Leadership faculty in the country that actually care about and focus on technology?
- connection to and possible participation in all of the activities of CASTLE, the only university center in the country focused on the technology needs of school principals and superintendents (and other leaders)?
- learning experiences that result in unsolicited testimonials like these?
Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check.
Does the University of Kentucky have the best School Technology Leadership program in the country? I’m biased because I helped set it up but, yeah, I think it does…