Need help with program or grant evaluation? I can do quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods analyses, including:
- descriptive statistics all the way up to linear regression and hierarchical linear modeling
- interviews and focus groups
- survey development, delivery, and analysis
- case studies
- document and policy analysis
- and more…
Below are some evaluations that I’ve done for various school, state, and national organizations:
- McLeod, S. Evaluation of Technology Literacy Challenge grant (Minnesota system information modeling (MINSIM) project), Minnesota Department of Children, Families, and Learning.
- McLeod, S. Evaluation of Enhancing Education Through Technology grant (United Northwest Minnesota INFOCON consortium), Minnesota Department of Education.
- McLeod, S. Evaluation of Small Learning Communities grant (Rochester Public Schools), Office of Vocational and Adult Education, United States Department of Education.
- McLeod, S., & Louis, K. S. Statewide data-driven decision-making readiness study, Minnesota Department of Education.
- McLeod, S., & Nash, J. B. Technology integration and implementation audit, Dubuque Community School District.
Please contact me if you need an evaluator for a grant or program improvement initiative. I’m happy to talk at any time!