Some of you have noticed that I’ve got a new blog! I’m using Posterous to capture those online items that interest me but for which I don’t have time (or inclination) to blog about on Dangerously Irrelevant. For example, recent items include:
- ‘But I don’t want to teach my students to use technology’
- Beware the reverse brain drain to India and China
- The Pomodoro technique
- Iowa Department of Education: Characteristics of effective instruction
- The mobile Web is taking over the world (and other Internet trends)
- Games & video can improve preschooler literacy
- Getting students more learning time online
If you’d like to subscribe, please visit Mind Dump!
Random question, Scott. If you have time “dump” (or blog, whatever you want to call it…) via Posterous, why not on DA, too? 🙂
Because typically I like to think / write more on Dangerously Irrelevant than I do on Mind Dump… Mind Dump occupies that middle ground for me in between DI and Twitter.
Makes sense. Thanks for sharing your ideas on both DI and your posterous link.