Last week I had a series of posts on the potential value of blogging by administrators. To facilitate easy dissemination to school leaders (hint, hint!), this four-page PDF document contains the text and hyperlinks from the weeklong series:
If you’d like to share the series with school administrators but would rather send them a URL, send them to this post. Here are links to all five posts:
- Information sharing and progress monitoring
- Marketing and public relations
- Community building and customer relations
- Branding and creating evangelists
- Thought leadership and advocacy
If you liked this series, please share freely and encourage others to do the same. Right now it is very hard to find administrators who are blogging, despite the advantages I articulated. Let’s see if we can facilitate some other examples!