I am talking with schools to see how they’re responding in the wake of this global pandemic. I invite you to join me for the Coronavirus Chronicles, a series of 10- to 15-minute check-ins with educators all over.
Episode 026 is below. Thank you, Kristina MacBury, for sharing how Sarah Pyle Academy in Delaware is adapting to our new challenges and opportunities. I especially appreciated our conversation about students with mental health needs and ways to serve them during remote instructional contexts. Kristina also mentioned her new project, Recovery Mode, which is focused on leadership behaviors and support structures during rapid change events like the COVID-19 pandemic. Some links to that work are immediately below.
- Recovery Mode: Educators Emerging From Unexpected and Rapid Change [free e-book]
- Pushing Boundaries website
- Pushing Boundaries drop video and YouTube channel
See the complete list of episodes, which also are available as a podcast channel on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you and your school(s) would like to be featured in the Coronavirus Chronicles series, please get in touch.
Other conversation series that may be of interest are below. Check them out!
Conversation series with educators during the pandemic
- My co-author, Dean Shareski, has started a podcast, What’s Happening?, which is focused a little more on instructional issues than leadership.
- Future Ready Schools just launched its new podcast series, Leading Through Unprecedented Times.
- International Schools Services has a webinar series called Educators Supporting Educators: Transitions to Online Learning, which features conversations with and resources from international school educators.