Books I finished reading (or rereading) in March 2023…
- Charter of Services of the Municipal Infant-Toddler Centres and Preschools, Municipality of Reggio Emilia (education)
- Sasha, Joel Shepherd (fantasy)
- Petrodor, Joel Shepherd (fantasy)
- Tracato, Joel Shepherd (fantasy)
- Lock In, John Scalzi (sci fi)
- Impulse, Dave Bara (sci fi)
- A Darkness at Sethanon, Raymond Feist (fantasy)
- Unnatural History, Jonathan Kellerman (thriller)
- Autopsy, Patricia Cornwell (thriller)
Hope you’re reading something fun too!
The Long Win by Cath Bishop highly relevant.