Books I finished reading (or rereading) in August 2021…
- Restoration, Carol Berg (fantasy)
- The Rose and the Thorn, Michael Sullivan (fantasy)
- The Death of Dulgath, Michael Sullivan (fantasy)
- The Disappearance of Winter’s Daughter, Michael Sullivan (fantasy)
- A Time of Dread, John Gwynne (fantasy)
- A Time of Blood, John Gwynne (fantasy)
Hope you’re reading something fun too!
I really enjoyed Brent Weeks Night Angel trilogy and am now starting the Light Bringer book 1-Black Prism (fantasy).
I’m a big fan of that Brent Weeks series too and just loaned out the first one to a friend here in Colorado! Enjoy Light Bringer. I’m not a huge Sanderson fan but that series was pretty good.
Have you read anything by Scott Lynch? The Lies of Locke Lamora may be my favorite fantasy book of all time. It’s PHENOMENAL. https://amzn.to/38LPrKX