Five online resources worth checking out…
- Shelley Wright shares what life in an inquiry-driven, technology-embedded, connected English classroom looks like (see also her post on a science classroom)
- Ewan McIntosh talks about Guy Claxton’s big question: What’s the point of school?
- Donald Clark says that 21st century skills are so last century
- Dan Rothstein and Luz Santana note that it’s critical to teach students to ask their own questions
- Here’s a resource that will help you identify apps for children with special needs
See also previous posts in this category!
Hi there, i checked all the five.. thank you folks for such a nice collection!
Scott, ditto above.
The choir is at least listening, but the audience has ear plugs.
I continue to wonder, not if these ideas are right or sound, but what are the impediments that prevent the stakeholders in public education to really consider them?