- Watch the video below.
- Read the links below the video.
- The world is both digital and global; most schools are neither. Is your school doing what it should to prepare its students for the next few decades rather than the past few?
- Get in touch!
Further reading: Schooling shifts
- The status quo no longer suffices: An open letter to the Ames (IA) School Board
- Don’t teach your kids this stuff, please?
- The Iowa series – Wrap-up
- Creating the new paradigm: Educational technology policy priorities
- We can’t let educators off the hook
- If we were really serious about educational technology
- Does your school organization reflect our new digital information landscape?
Further reading: Economic and workforce shifts
- How to restore the American dream
- The new poor: The economy shifts, leaving some behind
- Future hiring will mainly benefit the high-skilled
- Many service jobs will become globalized piece work
The Global Achievement Gap
(Tony Wagner, Harvard U.)