Some resources that I maintain for educators and the programs that prepare them.
- 4 Shifts Protocol (lesson redesign discussion protocol; formerly known as trudacot)
- Digital Leadership Daily
- The challenges of digital leadership [magazine article]
- Supporting effective technology integration and implementation [book chapter pre-print]
- Principals Technology Leadership Assessment (PTLA)
- 3 big shifts, 8 building blocks, and some guiding questions
- School Visibility Initiative
- Deeper learning school networks
- Rethinking AUPs
- Internet filtering and blocking
- Value-added measures (VAM)
- Presentation slides
- The persistence of low-level learning
Older resources (may be out of date)
I was trying to access your bookmarks but the link appears to be broken. Can you please repost or refresh this information? I taking a graduate level on Technology and Education and have been learning about social bookmarking and thought this would be a great resource to browse through.
Thanks so much,
Should be fixed now. Thanks for the heads-up!
Saw your presentation at the VASS Conference in Roanoke this week. Was looking for a link to the video you showed that highlighted all the technological and automation improvements that are happening. It showed the driver less trucks, the MacDonald’s kiosk, etc. Can you send link to it?