- I want school to do no harm. I don’t want my kids coming home less interested in their world than when they left. [YES!!]
- I wish I felt like I had somewhere to go to learn about what I’m interested in.
- I seriously just don’t want to be annoyed by mindless crap in my kids’ backpacks. It’s 2018. Are you telling me that those worksheets are still the best we have to offer?
- I want school to be a reflection of where we are going, not where we have been.
- I want school to be harder. They go a mile wide and an inch deep. No one needs that in today’s world… I’m pretty sure that’s why God invented the Internet.
- I want school to not stress me out over stuff that doesn’t really matter. Some of that stuff we are expected to remember, I doubt any adult knows that stuff.
How could you use this video in your own setting? Or, better yet, what could you make with your own community?