Five online resources worth checking out…
- Mike Kaechele wonders if the 1:1 device of the future will be a flash key we plug into any screen.
- Clayton Christensen shows us some ways that online learning is disrupting education.
- The Khan Academy is now accepting submissions from outsiders.
- Peter Gray believes that we need to throw out our fundamental assumptions that adults need to be in charge of children’s learning.
- Alan Levine reminds us that building is more important than badges.
See also previous posts in this category!