For those of you who are interested, here are some blogs that cover school law issues:
- At the Schoolhouse Gate
- The Edjurist Accord
- The School Law Blog
- School and Education Law Blog
- Education Law
- Texas Teacher Law
- Connecticut Education Law Blog
These blogs also often have posts related to school law topics:
Here are a few special education law blogs:
- Special Education Law Blog (Charles Fox)
- Special Educaion Law Blog (Jim Gerl)
- The FAPE Page
And here is a higher education law blog:
Want to read all of these at once?
- See list of school law blogs
- Read all school law posts on a web page
- Subscribe to all school law posts via RSS
- Subscribe to all school law posts via e-mail
- Clip code (for web pages)
- Blogroll code (for blogs)
Let me know if you know of a school law blog I missed. I’ll add it to the feed!
One year ago: Gone Fischin’
Thanks for putting that together Scott. I put the code on my sidebar. There were some on the list that even I did not know about, so I am glad you posted them all together. It is nice to see us starting to get some state specific education law blogs too. That is a really positive step. Hopefully over the next few years we will see a lot more of that develop.
Yeah, it would be VERY COOL if a school law firm in each state started blogging about its state-specific legal issues.
Here’s one that was sent to me: