In January I will launch the 2008 education blogosphere survey. I have some ideas for new questions and definitely will build upon the results from last year. If you have any questions that you would like to see included, please send them to me by Monday, January 7 for my consideration. Thanks!
FYI, here are the main questions I asked last year:
- Would you quit your current job if you could support yourself and your family through blogging?
- What’s the most valuable thing you get out of blogging?
- What’s the most difficult thing for you about blogging?
- Anything else you want to share about being an educational blogger?
- How many feeds are in your aggregator?
- What is the URL of your favorite NON-education blog?