Iowa Council for the Social Studies 2014
This page contains resources from my keynote at the Iowa Council for the Social Studies annual conference. These materials are made available under a Creative Commons attribution-share alike 4.0 International license, which means that you are both allowed and encouraged to use them! Please don’t hesitate to contact me if I can be of help with your technology integration, implementation, and leadership needs.
October 7, 2014
- Scott’s slides (the URLs for everything I shared are in the speaker notes for each slide)
- Supporting effective technology integration and implementation [BOOK CHAPTER]
- What’s the biggest ‘game changer’ in education?
- From fear to empowerment (VIDEO; TEDxDesMoines)
- Education in a digital world (VIDEO; AEA 267)
- Iowa, Did You Know? (VIDEO; there’s also a facilitator’s guide)
- Are schools dangerously irrelevant? (VIDEO; TEDxASB)
- 27 Internet safety talking points / Rethinking AUPs / Filtering and blocking
- If we were really serious about educational technology
- We can’t let educators off the hook
- Some awesome PowerPoint slides