This page contains resources from my sessions at the 2013 Iowa Association of School Boards Convention. These materials are made available under a Creative Commons 3.0 attribution-share alike license, which means that you are both allowed and encouraged to use them! Please contact me if you have any other questions about these resources.
November 21, 2013
Some things to take home with you today
- FREE book chapter: Supporting effective technology integration and implementation
- 26 Internet safety talking points
- 3 big shifts, 8 building blocks, and some guiding questions
- My TEDxDesMoines talk [8:19]
Classroom technology integration: Is it good, bad, or just plain ugly?
Help students become self-leaders: What does it really mean to empower students?
It’s about the learning, not the technology
- Mystery Skype
- Maps Galore
- trudacot v. 1
- Join the trudacot mailing list to stay informed about the latest version!
Visionary leadership: Learning to see possibility [closing general session with Kevin Honeycutt]