If you were asked to nominate a very short list of superintendent blogs for central office administrators to read / subscribe to, what would you share? Please submit to the list! (there’s a form at the end of this post)
What are some excellent superintendent and central office blogs that P-12 school leaders should be reading? Please contribute, see the responses, AND share this post with others so that we can get the best list possible.
What superintendent blogs would you recommend? http://bit.ly/1uLDGIc Please share w/ others so we get a great list! #edadmin #edtech
Thanks in advance for helping with this initiative. If we all contribute, we should have a bevy of excellent subject-specific blogs to which we all can point. Please spread the word about THE PUSH!
[Next up: Education policy / reform]
What is THE PUSH?
We are working together to identify excellent subject-specific blogs that are useful to P-12 educators. Why? Several reasons…
- To identify blogs that P-12 educators can use to initially seed (or expand) their RSS readers (e.g., Feedly, Flipboard, Reeder, Pulse)
- To facilitate the creation of online, global (not just local) communities of practice by connecting role-alike peers
- To create a single location where P-12 educators can go to see excellent subject-oriented educational blogging
- To highlight excellent disciplinary blogging that deserves larger audiences
- To learn from disciplines other than our own and get ideas about our own teaching and/or blogging
We are looking for blogs with RSS feeds – particularly from P-12 educators – not sites to which we can’t subscribe. This is an effort to update the awesome but now heavily-spammed list we made 5 years ago!