If you were asked to nominate a very short list of blogs for preschool/early childhood educators to read / subscribe to, what would you share? Please submit to the list! (there’s a form at the end of this post)
What are some excellent blogs that preschool / early childhood educators should be reading? We need both school and non-school examples. Please contribute, see the responses, AND share this post with others so that we can get the best list possible.
What preschool/early childhood blogs would you recommend? http://bit.ly/1rmx9lQ Please share w/ others so we get a great list! #ece #edtech
Thanks in advance for helping with this initiative. If we all contribute, we should have a bevy of excellent subject-specific blogs to which we all can point. Please spread the word about THE PUSH!
[Next up: Curriculum]
What is THE PUSH?
Every day between now and the ISTE conference, we work together to identify excellent subject-specific blogs that are useful to P-12 teachers. Why? Several reasons…
- To identify blogs that P-12 teachers can use to initially seed (or expand) their RSS readers (e.g., Feedly, Flipboard, Reeder, Pulse)
- To facilitate the creation of online, global (not just local) communities of practice by connecting role-alike peers
- To create a single location where P-12 educators can go to see excellent subject-oriented educational blogging
- To highlight excellent disciplinary blogging that deserves larger audiences
- To learn from disciplines other than our own and get ideas about our own teaching and/or blogging
We are looking for blogs with RSS feeds – particularly from P-12 educators – not sites to which we can’t subscribe. This is an effort to update the awesome but now heavily-spammed list we made 5 years ago!