Alan November said:
Perhaps the weakest area of the typical one-to-one computing plan is the complete absence of leadership development for the administrative team – that is, learning how to manage the transition from a learning ecology where paper is the dominant technology for storing and retrieving information, to a world that is all digital, all the time.
No argument here! See, for example:
- Coming out swinging (my very first blog post)
- Professional development for the leaders
- Iowa – Invest in leadership
- A technology broadside against school leadership preparation programs
- Supporting effective technology integration and implementation [PRE-PRINT]