Welcome to the resource page for trudacot, a discussion protocol intended to help facilitate educator conversations about deeper learning, student agency, and technology integration! trudacot is an acronym for Technology-Rich Unit Design And Classroom Observation Template. We joke that it’s like an apricot, only sweeter!
The trudacot discussion protocol is open source and very much a work in progress. Feel free to use and/or modify it as desired. The more people that we have looking at and working with the protocol, the more useful it can become. and help us make it better!
Read this first!
- Join the mailing list to get trudacot tips and updates!
- Background resources consulted during creation of trudacot
- One-page printed version of trudacot v2 (thanks, Paul Welsh!)
- trudacot triads – example form, responses
- Contact Scott or Julie with questions, suggestions, challenges, etc.
- Toward better technology integration: Introducing trudacot
- Beyond TPACK and SAMR: Introducing trudacot to teachers
- Redesigning a science lesson using trudacot (coming soon)
- Introducing trudacot to educators (coming soon)
What others have written about trudacot
- Taking classroom tech use to the next level: Specific traits to look for (overview of trudacot)
- Getting Googley at Gunn High School (introducing trudacot to principals)
- Effective technology integration (trudacot v. SAMR)
- Tracy’s Tuesday tech tip: Reach out (collaboration using trudacot)