ISTE Follow-Up 19: Agricultural education blogs (THE PUSH 2014)
If you were asked to nominate a very short list of agricultural education blogs for educators to read / subscribe to, what would you share? Please submit to the list! (there’s a form at the end of this post)
What are some excellent agricultural education blogs that P-12 educators should be reading? We need both elementary and secondary examples. Please contribute, see the responses, AND share this post with others so that we can get the best list possible.
What agriculture ed blogs would you recommend? http://bit.ly/V5T3ib Please share with others so we get a great list! #agedu #edtech
Thanks in advance for helping with this initiative. If we all contribute, we should have a bevy of excellent subject-specific blogs to which we all can point. Please spread the word about THE PUSH!
[Next up: Principal blogs]
What is THE PUSH?
We are working together to identify excellent subject-specific blogs that are useful to P-12 teachers. Why? Several reasons…
- To identify blogs that P-12 teachers can use to initially seed (or expand) their RSS readers (e.g., Feedly, Flipboard, Reeder, Pulse)
- To facilitate the creation of online, global (not just local) communities of practice by connecting role-alike peers
- To create a single location where P-12 educators can go to see excellent subject-oriented educational blogging
- To highlight excellent disciplinary blogging that deserves larger audiences
- To learn from disciplines other than our own and get ideas about our own teaching and/or blogging
We are looking for blogs with RSS feeds – particularly from P-12 educators – not sites to which we can’t subscribe. This is an effort to update the awesome but now heavily-spammed list we made 5 years ago!