Five online resources worth checking out…
- In an excellent post about the leadership we need today, Will Richardson notes that “if you’re waiting for the conversation in the coffee shop and the porch swing to act, you’re going to be waiting a long time”
- Every educator should read Ira Socol’s post on ‘commons knowledge’
- I loved this post about the differences between being creative in the analog world versus the digital world
- Inside Higher Ed highlights a disturbing ruling on education researcher’s ability to protect the confidentiality of schools participating in a study
- The keynote speakers have been announced for the free K12 Online Conference 2010
See also previous posts in this category!