THE PUSH is struggling a bit right now. The past few categories have been tough. Yesterday we only identified 3 excellent agricultural education blogs. We’re doing okay in most other areas but could use some help with these:
- family / consumer sciences education blogs (only have 2)
- drama / theater education blogs (only have 1),
- vocational / applied / industrial technology education blogs (only have 2), and
- physical / health education blogs (only have 6).
Today we focus on PRESCHOOL / EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION. What are some excellent early childhood education blogs that preschool educators should be reading? If you know of some, please add them to the Moving Forward wiki.
Why are we doing this?
- To identify blogs that P-12 teachers can use to initially seed (or expand) their RSS readers
- To create a single location where P-12 educators can go to see excellent subject-oriented educational blogging
- To highlight excellent disciplinary blogging that deserves larger audiences
- To learn from disciplines other than our own and get ideas about our own teaching and/or blogging
Thanks in advance for helping with this initiative. If we all contribute, two weeks from now we should have a bevy of excellent subject-specific blogs to which we can all point. Please spread the word about THE PUSH!
It’s fascinating watching how the different categories end up formatted.
I wonder if this is a reflection on the styles of various disciplines, or an evolving efficiency as more folks join and see what works best on the eyes, or something else.
I’ll be promoting THE PUSH wiki when the others get back to school. Thanks for setting it up.
The series is child-centered and designed to help children build knowledge, confidence, determination, self-esteem, creativity, optimism and emotional intelligence.