HELP WANTED – THE PUSH: Library / media education blogs
Yesterday was a good day for THE PUSH. We now have a list of 13 excellent P-12 business / computer science education blogs! As we get closer to the end (only 7 more days!), we’re doing okay in most other areas but could use some help with these:
- agricultural education blogs (only have 3),
- athletics / extracurricular activities (only have 1),
- drama / theater education blogs (only have 1),
- family / consumer sciences education blogs (only have 2),
- physical / health education blogs (only have 7), and
- school counseling / college and career counseling / career education / school psychology blogs (only have 3),
- vocational / applied / industrial technology education blogs (only have 2).
Today we focus on LIBRARY / MEDIA EDUCATION. What are some excellent library / media education blogs that P-12 educators should be reading? We need both elementary and secondary examples. If you know of some, please add them to the Moving Forward wiki.
Why are we doing this?
- To identify blogs that P-12 teachers can use to initially seed (or expand) their RSS readers
- To create a single location where P-12 educators can go to see excellent subject-oriented educational blogging
- To highlight excellent disciplinary blogging that deserves larger audiences
- To learn from disciplines other than our own and get ideas about our own teaching and/or blogging
Thanks in advance for helping with this initiative. If we all contribute, at the end we should have a bevy of excellent subject-specific blogs to which we can all point. Please spread the word about THE PUSH!