HELP WANTED – THE PUSH: Drama / theater education blogs
Yesterday THE PUSH identified 20 excellent special education blogs. Nice work, everyone! Here’s how we’re doing in other areas:
- 2 vocational / applied / industrial technology education blogs (we need more of these!),
- 5 physical / health education blogs (we still need more of these too),
- 9 music education blogs,
- 14 art education blogs,
- 11 world languages education blogs,
- 12 Social Studies education blogs,
- 17 English / language arts education blogs,
- 28 science education blogs, and
- 29 math education blogs.
Today we focus on DRAMA / THEATER EDUCATION. What are some excellent drama education blogs that P-12 dramatic arts educators should be reading? We need both elementary and secondary examples. If you know of some, please add them to the Moving Forward wiki.
Why are we doing this?
- To identify blogs that P-12 teachers can use to initially seed (or expand) their RSS readers
- To create a single location where P-12 educators can go to see excellent subject-oriented educational blogging
- To highlight excellent disciplinary blogging that deserves larger audiences
- To learn from disciplines other than our own and get ideas about our own teaching and/or blogging
Thanks in advance for helping with this initiative. If we all contribute, two weeks from now we should have a bevy of excellent subject-specific blogs to which we can all point. Please spread the word about THE PUSH!