THE PUSH is getting HARDER as we move away from the “core” areas. Yesterday we only identified 2 (yes, 2) excellent language education blogs. We’re doing much better in other areas:
- 9 Social Studies education blogs,
- 13 English / language arts education blogs,
- 19 science education blogs, and
- 26 math education blogs.
Today we focus on ART EDUCATION. What are some art education blogs that P-12 art educators should be reading? We need both elementary and secondary examples. If you know of some, please add them to the Moving Forward wiki.
Why are we doing this?
- To identify blogs that P-12 teachers can use to initially seed (or expand) their RSS readers
- To create a single location where P-12 educators can go to see excellent subject-oriented educational blogging
- To highlight excellent disciplinary blogging that deserves larger audiences
- To learn from disciplines other than our own and get ideas about our own teaching and/or blogging
Thanks in advance for helping with this initiative. If we all contribute, two weeks from now we should have a bevy of excellent subject-specific blogs to which we can all point. Please spread the word about THE PUSH!