Contest: I’m here for the learning revolution (due May 1)
If you’ve been reading Speed of Creativity lately, you probably noticed Wesley Fryer’s nifty phrase: I’m here for the learning revolution.
I AM here for the learning revolution! Are you?
I suggested to Wesley that we have a button design contest because I love the idea of all of us wearing these at NECC. He agreed, so this is the official announcement that he and I are hereby sponsoring a contest!
- Design a button for people to wear at NECC (and beyond) that says I am here for the learning revolution [no period at the end]
- You can (and should) use any of these buttons at Absorbent Printing as design guides.
- You may enter more than one design.
- Your design must be made available under a Creative Commons attribution-noncommercial-share alike 3.0 unported license and must be in a file format and resolution suitable for printing.
- Prizes include everlasting fame, a CASTLE mug, a picture of a monster drawn by my 4-year-old, and a copy of Here Comes Everybody by Clay Shirky. If the design is suitable for a t-shirt, CASTLE will buy one of those for the winner too. Plus I think Wesley also might have some stuff for the winner.
- The deadline for submission is May 1. your file or a link to the file.
- If you have any questions, contact me.
CASTLE will pay for prizes and the buttons. Anyone who attends the Edubloggercon 2008 & Classroom 2.0 ‘LIVE’ session at NECC gets a free button. I’ll pass out the rest during NECC until they’re gone.
Update: See the winning entry!